Monday, May 17, 2010

Schnibble, schnibble, Bodibble!

I chose to make my May Schnibble quilt from the "Houseboat" pattern.


I made it out of the "Love U" collection from Moda.  I love the cute turtles, snails and owls in this collection!


I will give it as a baby gift eventually, so I didn't put a label on it yet.


I had this adorable crazy cat fabric in my stash that just lent it self beautifully to the colors in this quilt.  It's a very cheery and happy baby quilt!  And Houseboat is a super fun and easy pattern to make!  Already thinking about the next Schnibbles I'll make...

9 comments:

  1. I Love it! Fantastic pattern and I love the backing fabric. I am making a baby quilt out of this fabric at the moment and love the little owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics especially your cat backing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have your Schnibbles done already!! Wanna do mine? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Polly! I still have some Schnibbles patterns I want to make, they are indeed fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful Polly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Pollyanna, you just never disappoint me. You always are as cheerful as your quilts.

    Who will be the lucky recipient of this "Love U" quilt? Do I hear Yogi claiming it?

    I GET TO SEW TODAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had forgotten all about the Houseboat pattern... it really looks cute made up! Love the fun fabrics you used for it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I find the Schnibble patterns??
    I love your quilts! You are so talented!

    Roberta
    bvillequilter@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)