Thursday, June 3, 2010

Man, It's Hot!!

I've been needing some fun new summery tops,
so I found some really awesome bright fabrics
 and have cut out three camp shirts.


This is "Flower Shower" from Michael Miller.


This is "Petal Punch" from Hoffman.


And this is "Vera's Garden" from Kaufman.

I've finished two so far and maybe tomorrow after the quilt show, I can finish another one!!  I love those fabrics... those tops will look great with capris!!

It feels like Christmas Eve as a kid...
the Quilter's Unlimited quilt show begins tomorrow!
I can't wait!!  I've been saving up for months! 
 I'll post some photos of it tomorrow! 
Wish you were all coming with me to the show!!

9 comments:

  1. Polly, is there anything you can't sew? I love those fabrics, and I would love to be able to make a shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly I love all your fabric. Please post the shirts after you have made them, would love to see.

    I have some of the top one in my stash but not enough for a shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics...they will make the greatest shirts.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to show pictures of the shirts...right?

    Very fun/summery fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to have a great summer wardrode! Can't wait to see the finished products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at the show, and take lots of pictures for those of us who aren't attending.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the green and blue fabric (Vera's Garden). Hope you have fun at the quilt show! (Of course you will, I'm just being silly!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please posts the shirts, Polly. I need inspiration to get motivated. I'm desperate for some new summer shirts. Thanks, Hilary roselady@ctxwifi.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)