Saturday, December 15, 2012

And the winner ISSSS…..

A big thank you to all my followers- old and new, and for all the sweet comments on my messenger bag design. 

DSCN0279

And I really loved hearing all your favorite childhood gift memories!  It is amazing how many of you report that you still have your favorite toy or doll after so many years and hope to hand it down to the next generation!  Thank you for taking the time to share those lovely memories with us!

DSCN2049

The winner of the messenger bag chosen through a random drawing is-

image

Congrats, Needled Mom!!  Please send me your snail mail address in an email and I’ll get the bag out to you this week!! 

DSCN0026

I do have a favor to ask!!  I entered my Here comes Santa Claus” quilt

DSCN2693

in a contest at the Quilting Gallery!

Logo: Quilting Gallery

I’d be soooo appreciative if you would go HERE and vote for my Santa quilt!  Thanks ever so much!1signature

5 comments:

  1. Pedido atrasado...Já votei nesta maravilha,parabéns.BOA SORTE!!! FELIZ NATAL!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah!!!! I am so thrilled. Thanks so much for such a fun giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there from the Netherlands, I voted for your quilt, for I think it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE your quilt. Last year when you displayed it. Because of you I have become a huge fan of Nancy Halvorsen and am gradually collecting all her books! I so enjoy posts and your adventures....have a wonderful holiday!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Needled Mom! I love your quilt!~~ and Yogi. :-) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)