Monday, November 19, 2012

AccuQuilt News


AccuQuilt has asked us bloggers who have participated in their givaways, blog hops and other online activities to let you all know that they have some fun things planned to kick off the busy holiday season!
go
To kick off Black Friday week, AccuQuilt has some exciting holiday deals planned for all of this week leading into Cyber Monday.
image
So, click on the link above on this post or later on my side bar to get to their web site for these awesome pre-holiday sales!
sew cool!
(image from Pinterest)
So, what are you up to this week besides Thanksgiving on Thursday?  I’m going to continue making my family and friends' gifts for Christmas.  I won’t be able to show them to you here if they read my blog… sigh… but will do at a later time!
warning-01-small
Are you going out to hit the Black Friday sales??






1signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)