Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Are You the Big Winner??

Thank you to all of you who left me such great comments and shared your favorite Thanksgiving or holiday food!!        (Google image)

It’s time to announce the lucky winner of the two Moda charm packs and the fun Schnibbles pattern!!

IMG_1967

Congratulations go out to Becky who wrote-

winner

Please send me an email with your snail mail address so I can send you out the prize!!

(Google image)

What are you all up to this holiday week?  I finally found a flannel fabric for the backing on my November Schnibbles quilt. 

IMG_1981

I quilted it this afternoon and will hand sew the binding down tonight while watching TV!!  I’ll post it tomorrow!!

IMG_1972

Yogi is a tad ill… has an uneasy tummy, so I’ll be taking him to the vet tomorrow…sigh…

1signature

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to Becky. Aww, poor Yogi. Hope he gets to feeling better soon. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Becky on your win.. enjoy...
    Oh poor Yogi, hope he is feeling better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, poor Yogi, let us know how he does at the vet please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winner.
    Quilt looks lovely!
    Awes poor Yogi! Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Becky and I hope Yogi is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Becky on her win. Thank you for hosting the giveaway. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yogi, get well soon. We're thinking of you - your buddies downunder Snowy and Ginny :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, poor little Yogi. I hope he feels better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure hope the visit to the vet with Yogi went well and he is on the mend. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yogi can't get sick. He is such a cutie, hope the vet got him on the road to recovery. Have a happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)