Friday, November 1, 2013

Hello There, November!!

Last night was fun in our new neighborhood chock full of children!  Halloween night was cool and a bit blustery with a few raindrops, too!!

IMG_1910

Today, I’m putting away all the Halloween decor and putting out November stuff which is made up of turkeys and pumpkins and scarecrows and leaves!

IMG_1862

This morning we had our 90 day walk-through with the builder.  Hard to believe we’ve already lived here 90 days!!  WOW! Time flies!

IMG_1568

I received my Vanishing Design Wall two days ago.  I ordered the unfinished one and painted it white to match the woodwork in my sewing room.

DSCN3954

I hung it over the double closet doors, which face my sewing table!

DSCN3955

I am very happy with the product so far.  It seems well made and of good quality materials.

DSCN3956

I have some leftover black contact paper from making my little mouse hole decal I copied from one I saw on Pinterest.

IMG_1769

I’m thinking I might draw out and cut out a sewy phrase to put on the flat front of the wood part of the design wall…

DSCN3957

Sooo?  What are you up to today?

1signature

9 comments:

  1. I love the mouse hole! It's beginning to look like autumn there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mouse hole too! I wish I had high enough skirting to make one here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post. First of all, I love your opening picture. Perfect!! Secondly, that mouse hole is adorable. What an idea! Some people are just too smart. And lastly, that vanishing design wall - what a concept. Can you make it vanish even when there are blocks on it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90 days already -- wow, that time flew by! I showed Hubby your mouse hole decal and he chuckled and then said I didn't need a decal because he could show me a real one. I said he better close that thing up cuz I'd rather have the cute decal!

    Can't wait to see the November decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vanishing wall is something I am going to investigate--impressed your builder does a 90 dat walk through

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mouse hole! Hope you enjoy your Vanishing Wall as much as I don mine! Enjoy seeing your "new" home too-those 90 days just flew by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mouse hole too! Could you tell us about to go Yogies bed it is so cute. Also I got a new sewing machine a handsome 1500 along with it came a 8900 I hope I can figure out how to use them now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw something similar on P for a mouse door. I love it! I love seeing your decorations. I can't believe that you have been there long enough to have celebrated Labor Day, Halloween and now Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you make Yogi's bed? I wonder if I could make one for Snowy???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)