Friday, May 8, 2015

Bon Voyage!!

My husband and I are going on a Mediterranean cruise!!

Image result for equinox ship

It’s been planned for over a year!

Image result for equinox ship

My dear son AJ will be staying at our house and taking care of sweet Yogi!!

aj and yogi

We’ve been told that internet on the ship is extremely expensive and SLOW…

IMG_2552

So, I’ll be incommunicado for a few weeks!! 

Image result for incommunicado

(image from Google)

The results of the Blogger Award voting will be announced on May 15th on the website and on Facebook!!  So, I’ll find out when we get home!

Thanks so much for voting for me!!  You can VOTE as often as you want!!   Yogi and I appreciate it so much!!

yogi's nappin

 1signature

9 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful wonderful trip! We did a 2 week cruise around Italy and loved every second. Safe travels ...Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! Didn't know that I can vote more than one time now I'll vote a few more times for you (and Yogi).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous time.. Voted again.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time. I'm going on the Aloha Quilting Cruise in Sept. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun. Forget about internets. You are better off not dragging around some device and paying a fortune.
    If there is anything important someone will let you know.

    AJ and Yogi are going to have parties every day while you are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a blast on your cruise!! Safe travels and I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you have an amazing time? We must have been gone at the same time you were and, yes, the internet onboard was terribly slow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)