Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Forgot this one...

I can't believe I forgot to show you my Bee Happy quilt!


How many of you made Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage sewalong quilt?

Did you love it?  Find it a pain half-way through?  





I sewed along and really loved making it! 





My piecing skills definitely improved doing all those pictoral blocks with all those tiny pieces.  





But my friends who made the FGV quilt, did not choose to make Lori's next sewalong quilt- the Bee Happy quilt.





Now FGV quilt was all piecing, whereas the Bee Happy quilt was all applique!





Lori does her own method of hand applique, but I used Soft Fuse and made mine with machine applique.






Really do love how it turned out!!





It did take awhile to choose the fabrics for each block, cut, arrange, fuse and stitch the pieces in place.





I used my stash of leftover FGV fabrics to make the quilt.


It does make me happy to look at!!


Did you make it?  I'd sure love to see your version!!


My older son got married the first weekend in June!  The wedding was beautiful and we so love his new wife!!  Aren't they a gorgeous couple?


And my grandson Neal continues to grow up waaay too fast!!


So, what are you working on these days?

7 comments:

  1. I did the Farm Girl Vintage and just love my quilt. I also made the large blocks and plan to use them in 2 future quilts. Now I’m playing with the Spelling Bee book. I love her designs. So whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee Happy is a beautiful bright Quilt . My favourite block is the car and caravan....I've never made any of Loris Quilts but did buy a book a long time ago , I think it was a Row by Row one.
    Congratulations to your son and his lovely bride.
    Neal has grown into a handsome little boy... time for a baby 👶 in the family again ?

    Happy stitching 🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks fabulous, Polly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, your quilts are beautiful, PERFECT fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://sateayambv.blogspot.com/2018/12/uniknya-trik-memandikan-ayam-mendekati.html/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Permainan Sabung Ayam Online di Agen BOLAVITA , dengan minimal deposit hanya Rp 25.000 saja , dan minimal betting hanya Rp 10.000 saja sudah bisa mainkan permainan Sabung Ayam

    http://agensabungayam.logdown.com/post/7858793-cara-melakukan-sabung-ayam-secara-aman-agar-terhindar-dari-polisi

    Produk Kami Judi Sabung Ayam Online S128, SV388 & KungfuChiken.

    https://www.sateayam.vip/
    https://m1.hj128.vip/
    Daftar Sabung Ayam sv388
    Daftar Sabung Ayam Online S128

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Bolavita Banyak Bonus dan Promo Mari Bergabung :

    Promo Sabung Ayam Terbaru 8x Win Beruntun.
    Bolavita Bisa Deposit Via OVO & GO-Pay.
    Sabung Ayam Deposit Via Pulsa XL & TSEL 25rb.

    Promo Promo BOLAVITA

    Telegram : +62812-2222-995
    Wechat : Bolavita
    WA : +62812-2222-995
    Line : cs_bolavita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)