Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yipeeee skipee! Quilt Show here we come!!

I am soooooooo excited! Tomorrow my bee friend Linda and I are heading to Hampton for the Mid Atlantic Quilt Show! I've not been to this show since it moved from Williamsburg a few years ago. Everyone who has been to it in this new Hampton location has been pleased. I remember how crowded and narrow the aisles were in the various rooms in the Williamsburg location, so we are anxious to see all that gorgeous fabric in a place with some space to stand back and drool!
It seems like every year when this show is on, the weather between here and there is snow or ice, so we never want to get out in that! It's supposed to be 70 there tomorrow!! But, let's be serious for a moment...like we're going for the weather!!! NOT!! I've got a list of some fabrics to look for to complete some projects and hope to find some new patterns, as well. I also am always on the lookout for new gadgets and tools....good deals on thread and sterling silver quilt charms for my bracelet. What do you get the most excited about at quilt shows? Leave me a comment and let me know!! I always come back so inspired and ready to sew!!! See ya in a couple of days! God Bless! Polly :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such fun. I've never been to a quilt show but after I retire in May I plan to find some up around Nashville to go to. I love looking at quilts on the Internet -- I know it will be soooo much more fun in person. Hope y'all have a great time.

    Vail in MS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)