Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy Days

OK, so I’m sure you are thinking

DSCN2073

what a slacker I am so far this year!!

DSCN2074

I promise I have been sewing!! 

DSCN2077

I’ve made 4 new winter corduroy

DSCN2078

tops in great and fun colors. 

DSCN2080

And I joined the new One Schnibble

DSCN2081

pattern a month group,

DSCN2083

so I’ve been working on this

DSCN2084

month’s pattern, “Full House”

DSCN2087

which I’m making out of Kate

DSCN2090

Spain’s  “Good Fortune” collection.

DSCN2091

I just LOVE making these little

DSCN2092

Schnibbles quilts by “Miss Rosie”.

DSCN2093

Carrie’s instructions are always

DSCN2094

the best!!  So clear and easy!

DSCN2095

So, I’ve finished the top and it

DSCN2096

is sandwiched and ready to quilt!

DSCN2097

Buttttt, I have to get a special

DSCN2100

blog post done for Accuquilt, who

DSCN2101

asked me to be a guest blogger in

DSCN2102

their spotlight series… so I have

DSCN2103

to design, make and create a tutorial

DSCN2104

using a GO! die…so quilting my little

DSCN2106

January Schnibble quilt will have to

DSCN0488

wait!!  So stay tuned, dear friends!!

1signature

12 comments:

  1. Your little houses are fun! So cute in these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You been working for sure :) Yogi looks very comfortable under that blanket. Can't wait to see your tutorial.

    vail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Schnibbles is wonderful! I love your fabrics and love the way you did your post today! You're very creative! I just finished my January Schnibbles and can't wait for February to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh, I love that Full House pattern! And, with those fabrics, it is looking fabulous! Have fun with your Go! tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful....I really want to make one of these quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. see you soon! I love the little houses!Have not been out of teh house in two weeks, so I have not checked my local quilt shop to see if they carry the patterns! Maybe next month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be putting mine together this weekend. I love how yours turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Polly,

    Ah, Yogi is so cute, nappy time is doggone so important. (o:

    Your houses are amazing.

    Hugs,
    Prudence

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely little houses and Congrats on your Accuquilt quest blogger honor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pattern love the little houses. Looking forward to your tutorial. I got an Accuquilt Go before Christmas but I haven't even used it yet, some fear there? Good luck and blessings sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your houses are wonderful. I love how u formated the post putting them together. I just discovered your blog today after seeing u featured in CPS Studio magazine. I know I'll enjoy following you. I am curious about the tool in ur 7th photo today. Something for small cuts. Looks like something I may NEED! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the leaf pattern quilting along the edge of the quilt. How did you do that?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)