Monday, May 23, 2016

Chipper Love!

I love me some Tula Pink fabrics!  Our guild had her come speak a few years ago and she was as delightful as her artwork!



I gave my son the first quilt I made from the Sparkle Plenty pattern, so I needed to make a new one!



So, I used Tula Pink's awesome Chipper fabric collection.  Just stunning!!



I love, love LOVE this line!  The sleeping fox is the star , as far as I'm concerned, NOT the chipmunk! 


I was looking for more of a muted effect this time, so I used a softer color fabric for the controlled areas.



My quilt is hanging in the window of our local quilt shop- Oh Sew Persnickety, which just thrills me every time I drive by and see it!!  Woo hoo!!



If your area is getting the non-stop rain we have been getting for the last 6 weeks, you must be developing webbed feet like us!!  UGH!!  So sick of no sun!!



Yogi is getting some good snoozing in, though! LOL!!



So, what are you up to these days?  Can you believe it's almost JUNE!!



9 comments:

  1. super pretty quilt and so different from the first one, shows how much fabric choices can effect the look. Love Yogi, what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how different a quilt pattern looks when different styles of fabrics are used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy reading your blog! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that fabric too! Your Chipper is lovely. It must be so exciting to see your quilt hanging in a store window. We've not had much rain here, nor have we had much sun, but it's finally warming up and sunny this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made the quilt in the colours on the pattern but love your version too...how nice to have it on display at the craft store. I popped over to visit it. Sew many beautiful fabrics in there. Lucky you.
    Yogi looks very content sleeping I. His basket...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pattern and your version of it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Tula quilt! Have you seen her YouTube from quilt market? She is a stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I love the cherry spool quilt on your wall--would you share the name of the pattern? Also--very cool design board!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love! Your fabric choices are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)