Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our New Shop!

Meet "The Artful Quilter" in Burke, Virginia!!


The quilt shop I teach at here in northern Virginia, The Artful Quilter, has moved from Centreville to a bit further away in Burke.



We had our grand opening this past weekend and it was a resounding success! The new shop location is awesome! It's larger, airy, light and so delightfully "artful" in every way!



I stopped by there today and shopped a bit, chatted with the gals, checked out the new stock and just soaked up the dynamic atmosphere! What a place to be! Come visit soon!



Doesn't it just make you want to quilt?? God Bless! Polly :-)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a very fun shop indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great work! I love your creations! Beautiful posting and very nice picturs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes indeed it does! I would kill for a quilt shop like that near by... heck I'd kill for ANY quilt shop near by... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)