Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Friendship Bag Swap

I received my Friendship Bag Swap package a few days ago. I came home from work and it was in my mailbox! What a great ending to a tiresome day at work!!
My secret swap partner was Dorothy (aka Dot) from Illinois.
Check out her blog - http://pawsforstitching.blogspot.com/





The envelope was bursting at the seams with fun cool stuff! The bag, of course is totally awesome. I love the great Halloween fabrics Dot chose. I have some of them in my own stash!



There is an adorable pair of Halloween socks and a packet of Orange flavored hot chocolate mix... sounds yummy, huh?? Wish it was calorie free! :-(



Also in the package was a cute notepad with a little pencil, just perfect for my purse!!



But my favorite thing in the package was this cute little sand -filled pin cushion! So great! It does make me smile...no GRIN, every time I see it, Dot!! Thank you so much, Dot, for being my swap partner!



1 comment:

  1. What a darling Little Bag, Polly. And the goodies are GOOD. You can wear your socks NOW... love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)