Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oops, Forgot One!!

I totally forgot to show you another favorite Halloween quilt I made last year. I love shaggy quilts, but don't have very much flannel in my stash. So I made a Halloween Jack O' Lantern shaggy quilt with the front cut from regular cotton prints and the back from an orange flannel.


I used graph paper to design it. I used half square triangles to create the eyes, nose and curves on outline and mouth. It was all made from scraps from my stash. I used orange prints for the pumpkin, black ones for the eyes and purple prints for the background around the pumpkin and multicolored prints for the border.

It was really fun to make and the orange flannel on the back makes it really cozy and warm!!

1 comment:

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)