Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are You Ready?

Well, are you???? Ready for tomorrow? For Christmas? What's still left on your list of things to do? I've got quite a few things still left to do on my list! I did the last grocery shop yesterday...and boy was the store a ZOO!! But it was still better, I'm sure, than today will be there at the grocery store!
Today, is cooking day! I'm making meatballs, sausages, and stuffed shells for tomorrow's Christmas dinner. I'm also making a dish of breakfast strata which I'll put in the oven tomorrow morning when we first wake up and it will bake as we open presents! YUM!
I've also got some desserts to bake and fudge to make. Plus presents and stocking stuffers to wrap. We always go to the 7:30 pm Mass on Christmas Eve, so that's on our plate for tonight, too. So, it will be a long day! Got to get off the computer and get busy!
As most of today's work will be in the kitchen, I thought you might like to see Miss Ginger who graces my kitchen island! She and I will be sharing the kitchen today!





I'm sure we will all be rather busy tomorrow celebrating Christmas with our family and friends. Thank you so much, for reading my blog! It means so very much to me! I hope you and your family have a beautiful and fun-filled day and a most memorable and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)