Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The ABC's of ME!

Sinta over at The Pink Pincushion recently did this on her blog and I thought it was such a good way to get to know her better that I'm gonna share my ABC's with you here, too!




The ABC's of Me


A- Age: 54... when did I get so OLD?


B- Bed size: King  made for three!  Me, hubby and my Westie Yogi


C- Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom ... eeeeww...yuck!


D- Dog's name: Yogi (AKA- Yogster, Yogurt, Yoginess, The King)


E- Essential food/item: cream for coffee... no skim milk allowed


F- Favorite color: periwinkle blue


G- Gold or silver: gold wedding rings, but silver everywhere else


H- Height: 5'7"...but may be shrinking now...


I- I am: sooooooo DONE with snow!!  :-(


J- Job: special education /assistive technology teacher


K- Kids: 2 boys...now men, not yet married


L- Living arrangements: northern VA (suburb of D.C), home in a nice neighborhood


M-Mom's name: Gladys.... a truly beautiful woman!


N- Nickname: You have to ASK with a name like Polly????


O- Overnight hospital stay: 2 C-sections, hysterectomy, all years ago


P- Pet peeve: people who don't pick up after themselves


Q- Quote from a movie: "There's no place like home."


R- Right or left handed: all righty then


S- Siblings: 3 sisters...we are all 4 years apart...I am the baby


T- Time you wake up: for work- 6:15am... otherwise about 8:00ish


U- Unique thing about your car: it can be an automatic or you can shift it! (Rogue)


V- Vegetable you hate: all beans, collards, turnips, brussel sprouts...


W- Ways you run late: waiting for the husband and/or sons... grrrr!


X- X-rays you've had: not very many...been lucky!


Y- Yummy food you make: meatballs, Chicken Parm and Piccata


Z- Zoo favorite: otters...so graceful and playful




That's ME- A to Z!!  Your turn!!


5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that you know your ABC's, LOL.
    I had already read Sinta's and thought what a cool idea it was to do this.

    All right, already - I'll get to mine later today.

    I really enjoyed reading yours - and yes - I've gotten to know you a little bit better.
    I so enjoy getting to know "my regulars" better.

    Polly, you're a sweetheart.

    Today, we're do rain all day and high in upper 50's. How about you back on the eastern side of the US?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read. We actually have a lot in common I am only 2 years younger, so I don't consider you old, and I also have 2 boys delivered by C-Section and that is about the only time I have been in the hospital. Very interesting and good to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Polly! That was great - thanks for sharing. I so enjoyed getting to know you a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun! I may have to do this one day soon. It's nice to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polly- you are so creative! Wow. Thanks for the insight and the sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)