Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Favorite Schnibble

To begin the next year of “A Schnibble a Month”, we are to choose our favorite Schnibble we’ve made so far.

DSCN2154

That is soooo hard for me!

DSCN2458

And I imagine for most of us involved in this fun blog group!

DSCN2152

We’ve done this for two years now!!

DSCN2300

So we all have lots of Schnibbles to choose from!

DSCN3521

Soooo, hmmmmm…..

DSCN3249

This may be my all time favorite Schnibble!!!

madel finished

What’s your favorite quilt?

DSCN1613

Sometimes, my favorite quilt is the one I’m working on at the moment!!  LOL!!

DSCN1608

Yogi and I are still packing!!  I’ll pack my sewing room stash closet LAST…. too painful!!  LOL!!

1signature

13 comments:

  1. Anything you do is so beautiful, Polly. You "seam" to put your love in all your beautiful quilts/garments. And Yogi even gets to help - you know, being by your side at every corner.

    And soon....new corners.

    Here's sending you BIG cyber hugs. I truly hope one day I can meet someone who I have admired for quite some time now.

    You're a special blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Polly I just LOVE the "Houses" Schnibbles...

    I think one of my favorite quilts I've made is a Baby Bargello made for my GGD which I called "Under the Rainbow"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all your Schnibbles are my favorites...but maybe the 4-patch stars...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have missed the post about your house being sold, I am happy for you!! Your quilts are all so beautiful and I agree with the current quilt always being the favorite!! Say hi to Yogi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them are gorgeous ! Kudo's to you for blogging while you're busy packing and moving !

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your quilts are lovely, but my favourite is the large multi coloured star with HST's, just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the houses, that's on my list to do and I think you just influenced my colors. My favorite quilt is usually the one I just finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep looking at them and it's just hard to pick a favorite! They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all so pretty! I do like the last one before the cute dog picture. Love those fabrics. Which pattern is that last one? Very, Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the packing!! And with the move. At least you'll be all settled in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely works!!
    colours are fantastic!!
    congrat!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all lovely! My favorite has to be your Full House. I love the fabrics you used, especially for the sky! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)