Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to Work!

Today was first day back for Fairfax county teachers.  We had an all day staff meeting…sigh

images

I kept thinking about how much

                  I’d rather be at home with

DSCN1740

sewing in my studio…

teacher

I’ve realized how little “teacher” stuff I have to put out for September.  So, I dug out some stuff from my teacher supply boxes in my basement to put out… still not much.  So, I’m working on something new for my front door …

DSCN1840

I’m about half done…  and I can only work on it now after work at night… sigh… so bummed…

1signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so hear your pain! I am in exactly the same boat! We were suppose to go back tomorrow for teacher in-service, but Hurricane Irene has given us a day reprise--so many still have no power!

    I just can't get my mind into going back--I so want to be at home! Only a few more years! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yogi looks like he misses you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a daughter who teaches in Alexandria, VA so I know what your saying about back to school. Somebodies got to do it.
    I just love that Yogi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yogi is sure a cutie! Have a blessed school year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)